Bloomberg - Russian Speaking Data Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
We are seeking articulate, highly motivated, detail oriented individuals to join the Data Acquisition team. Based in the Moscow office you will work directly with local financial institutions as well as financial data providers across Russia and the CIS countries.
The Data Acquisition team is responsible for the integration and maintenance of inbound pricing data and research, and ensuring that the information is fast, reliable, and accessible across the Bloomberg platform. Your work will provide our customers with comprehensive information across all Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, and Fixed Income asset classes in the region.
- Inputting OTC pricing content onto the system and maintaining the data to meet market standards
- Taking ownership of the relevant local markets from a data perspective: performing data quality checks on the Bloomberg system to ensure pricing and research updates are accurate, timely and consistent with the markets
- Coordinating and testing the installation of real-time pricing feeds with our clients
- Managing new feed implementations and liaising with new contributors of Bloomberg data
- Building close working relationships with existing pricing and research contributors, and providing them with technical support
- Managing internal/external queries and requests within a time-sensitive market
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Business or in related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong IT skills, specifically with Excel
- Must be able to work in a close team environment as well as independently
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask
- Fluency in English and Russian is essential.
In order to be successful in this role you will be required to learn the local market conventions and be able to establish working relationships with our local clients and contributors.
Please note that this role is a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of an extension.
**Please note when you click on the apply button you will be redirected to Bloomberg’s career site where you will need to complete the online application in order to be considered for this role, you will also need to select “ Top Language Jobs” in the how you heard about us section **