Plantronics BV - Customer Services Representative with German
|Location:||Hoofddorp - Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
- Name:Plantronics BV
Plantronics BV is a subsidiary of Plantronics Inc. headquartered in Santa Cruz, California with offices worldwide. Founded in 1961 the company is listed on NYSE and trades under the symbol PLT.
Plantronics is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of lightweight communications headsets, telephone headset systems, headset accessories, and related services. Plantronics' headsets are recognized for their safety, reliability, comfort, and sound quality. Plantronics has come to be highly regarded for leading-edge technological innovations, particularly for its emerging market products, such as cellular and computer headsets. The Company's headset products are used globally for call center, mobile, computer and residential applications.
The role will focus on managing all the Customer Service activities for our Business Partners, OEM’s and Retail customers, primarily for the native language region and depending on language skills for customers in other regions. This includes call handling, key contact for selected customers and sales, specific projects. The role requires an active cooperation with other departments in Plantronics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The position is responsible for:
• Order Management
• Call Handling (inbound and outbound)
• Complaints Handling
• Handling of service and return requests as per defined processes
• Reviewing current Customer Service processes and structures on cost and time effectiveness
• Supporting other departments when needed
• Providing close cooperation with Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain and Finance.
• Providing active sales support to the field sales team and Regional Operations Managers
• Complete assigned projects
• System knowledge on Windows applications, ERP database (Oracle 11i) order management.
• Initiating and driving further efficiency improvements
• 2 years’ experience in Customer support positions
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent understanding of order management
• Ability to review and conduct problem solving
• Ability to process and retain large amount of information
• Customer Focused
• Self-driven and independent
• People oriented and a Team player
• Able to manage own time
• Ability to work remotely and limited supervision
• Strong commercial affinity
• Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
• Ability to work and perform under pressure
• Native german, fluent English. Additional languages are beneficial (Russian)
HBO degree or equivalent experience
We provide an attractive compensation package including a base salary, bonus, health & pension benefits and disability, and usual perquisites.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.