Corbis - UK - HR Business Partner
|Location:||Central London - London, United Kingdom|
- Name:Corbis - UK
- Code:HR Corbis
Position Title: HR Business Partner
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Manager, EMEA
Revised: June 2012
The purpose of the HR Business Partner is to provide HR generalist support, guidance and consultation in regards to HR policies, procedures and programs as well as implement the administrative functions related to the generalist function. This position will provide hands on delivery and support of employee relations, employment, recruiting activities, compensation & benefits and support local management and employees while continuously acting as a company advocate and promoter.
• On matters requiring coordination this person functions as a human resources representative for the Paris and London offices within the EMEA Region, with input and guidance from manager. Acts as a proactive communication and integration agent in bridging communication of corporate policies and practices to the local office.
• Provide strategic recommendations to management regarding HR policies, procedures and programs.
• Be an advocate and consultant with regards to Talent Management and Performance Consulting.
• Develop solid relationships with local managers and thoroughly understand their business function.
• Support recruitment activity including the following:
• Support candidate management, including documentation and coordinating candidate meeting facilitation when necessary.
• Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g. offer letters, hire paperwork and orientation materials.
• Facilitate requisition process, support recruiting staff in selection and assessment process, including the development and administration of job descriptions.
• Partner with recruiting team on all roles and timely reporting.
• Responsible for HR Administration including timely and accurate data entry to ensure integrity of HRIS database, along with management, preparation, and maintenance all employee personnel files.
• Assists with and helps advocate Benefit programs through administration, education and in person training, and being main point of contact with Benefits broker.
• Support Employee Representative meetings for Paris in conjunction with Legal Counsel. Maintain meeting minutes and follow up on action items. Always report back to HR Manager.
• Keep up-to-date with employment legislative changes within France, the UK and other relevant countries as required and ensure the compliance of internal policies and processes.
• Maintains all HR, Benefits and related content on Corporate Intranet (SharePoint) including regular audits of regional Employee Handbooks.
• Conducting exit interviews and return to work interviews.
• Support the Company Disciplinary and Grievance processes.
• Collate monthly payroll information for France, UK and other relevant countries as required and to support the administration of any Company or EMEA KPI or metric requirements. Provide information on payroll changes, new starters, leavers to external benefits provider.
• Implement corporate training programs including: security training for every new employee, new hire orientation for every new employee; respectful workplace training; career development; recognition; line manager briefings and performance management programs.
• Drive ‘People Review’ for the Region. This should drive conversations with managers.
• Maintain organizational charts for the EMEA Region.
• Participate as an active member of the worldwide Human Resources team, including attendance at scheduled regional & worldwide meetings/trainings.
• Support company recognition and referral programs.
• Sort and review incoming mail for HR Department. Route mail to appropriate individual and/or department.
• Active supporter of the local social teams.
• Process departmental invoices, timely, in line with AP procedures.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
This position has frequent contact with all levels of Corbis managers and employee’s as well as vendors and consultants.
• Requires up to 5 years of human resource or related, applicable experience in a fast-paced environment (high-tech, photographic, or media industry preferred) within a UK/French based Company.
• Degree educated, or equivalent.
• Excellent French and English languages, written and verbal.
• Requires knowledge of French and UK employment laws.
• Must have strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Requires strong PC skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC Windows applications.
• Familiarity with human resources information systems required, preferably SAP.
• Requires flexibility and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and constant interruptions.
• Attention to detail is critical.
• The individual must be a self-starter with a high degree of work ethic.
• Ability to make quick, yet sound decisions.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• The ability to seek out clients and issues in a pro-active manner.
• Must be available for travel in Europe.
This Position Description may not be limited to the Functions and Requirements as outlined, now or in the future. For example, changes in corporate needs, position demands, or individual performance may result in changes to the Functions or Requirements of this position. To be read in conjunction with all clauses of clause 3 of the contract of employment.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.