Talent Search People - Credit Collector Finland
|Location:||Barcelona - Cataluña, Spain, 08001|
- Name:Talent Search People
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent Technologies works in close collaboration with engineers, scientists, and researchers around the globe to meet life sciences, chemical analysis, communications and electronics challenges of today and tomorrow. The company operates two primary businesses -- electronic and bio-analytical measurement. Agilent is committed to providing innovative measurement solutions that enable our customers and partners-- the leaders in their ﬁelds -- to deliver the products and services that make a measurable difference in the lives of people everywhere.
As a Credit Collector, you will be working in the Nordic Collection team and reporting to the Collection Team Leader. In this dynamic and proactive role as a collector your goal will be to reduce the number of days our invoices are unpaid (days sales outstanding) and maintain the quality of the aging of invoices. This is a critical job to the organization as your responsibility covers a portfolio of $7 million in receivables, covering approximately 200 customers. The quicker we get our invoices paid the healthier the organization is. Your contribution has a direct impact on our business performance.
Your main responsibilities:
-Take care of customer relation management, investigate issues that occur after sales and clarify mismatching payments with customers, accounting and business
-Maintain customer accounts and good documentation and follow-up rigorously on payment reminders
-Achieve a low percentage of overdue invoices in your client portfolio, the level of on-account payments and collections percentage
-Asserting your influence on client payment behavior while ensuring compliance with Agilent Policies, Guidelines, Business Conducts
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- excellent level of Finnish
- Excellent level of English and fluent level of German
- Education: preferable Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Min. 1 year experience in Customer Service or Support, ideally experience in Credit Collections
- Solid problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of the Finnish market and customer specificities
- Out-going and contact friendly, you enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment
- Attractive salary + social benefit package
- Work location in Barcelona center
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.