Job title: Payment Analyst - Russian
Internally this job is titled: Payments Services Analyst
Department: Global Support Services
Job status: Full time
• Liaise directly with the Group’s players and payment processors via email to assist with queries and to solve payments-related problems, providing fast, accurate and thorough responses to numerous e-mails per shift in English and Russian using pre-approved templates.
• Process and oversee the smooth and efficient operations of the payment processor(s) to ensure that the Groups’ player’s transactions are processed in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Interact with other parts of the Group to provide necessary support and solve e-mail queries that need direct enquiry of the processor’s systems as well as handle any escalated player inquiries.
• Liaise with the necessary personnel and departments of third party payment processing companies engaged by the Group on routine issues.
• Ensure that the Group’s system is updated accordingly and the output/results recorded accurately to facilitate checking that the actual amounts are received or paid to the relevant Group bank accounts.
• Ensure that you meet, or better, targets set by the Group for dealing with their customer’s payment requests.
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Payments Services Analyst. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
• Fluent in English and Russian
• Strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
• Excellent command of professional writing
• Self-motivated, able to work as part of a busy team
• Ability to work in a high-volume work environment
• A strong all round understanding of basic computer software especially Word and Excel
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills
• Must already have work permit or legal status that allows to live and work in Bulgaria
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
• An interest and knowledge of online gaming industry
• Additional languages are an asset
We will help you achieve your set goals through the provision of ongoing training and development and regular review sessions to ensure you are on the right path.
Senior Payments Services Analyst
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” - Glass Door - published Jan 2015.
Follow instructions to apply directly. We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Company related links
The Stars Group Careers Page: http://www.starsgroup.com/careers/index
The Stars Group Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WorkAtTheStarsGroup/
The Stars Group LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/starsgroup
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Sofia service office in the Payment Services department.