Service Desk / Desk Site Support agent
- 1st line and 2nd line (Remote) support office automation for customer
- On Site Support (Desk Site Support) Location Eindhoven (NL)
Being first contact and SPOC for a lot of IT related issues at customer by Phone contact; picking up telephone and direct logging and resolving of incidents.
• First line Service Desk: Accept phone calls / register and resolve incident on the spot (Remotely)
• 2nd line Service Desk: Solution of incidents that cannot be closed on First Call Resolution, but need some more investigation.
• Processing incoming email messages and voice mail messages
• On-Site Support Activities at End Users (DSS), resolving all incidents that cannot be resolved remotely
• Solve incidents, register customer requests
• Call tracking / proactive feedback. Call dispatch to other resolution groups
• Communication with hardware support
• Printers 1 line support
• Think about process improvements
• Proactive monitoring of incidents and think along with problem resolution
• Documentation, writing manuals for internal use
• Sometimes participation in project teams
• Friendly hands for server mgt
Thorough knowledge of professionally providing User Support, preferably for larger customers.
Thorough knowledge of Windows environments (Windows7/Windows10)
Thorough knowledge of MS-Office (O365) and widely used MS software products.
Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
ITIL, MCDST Windows 7 (Certificate) / MCP (or similar)
• In possession of Windows 7 certificate and / or obtaining Windows 10 certificate
Preferable: MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
Extensive experience in working in an IT Helpdesk environment / (Pré: knowledge of workplace support) Knowledge of Dutch and English language in word and writing.
Dedicated to our customers, solution-oriented, communicative, independent, representable, team player.
Flexible and pro-active, hard worker. In possession of mobile phone.