As VIP Associate you will be responsible for building and managing strong long term relationships with high-end customers and VIP Poker/Casino/Sports/Bingo users with the aim of extracting maximum value within their respective segments.
Reporting to the VIP Manager you will be expected to manage players remotely but also meet and entertain them at live events. Maintenance, development and increase of retention activity rates of high-end customers and VIPs through targeted personal and focused communication will be required within this role. You will be responsible for a set of players and reporting on daily activities of your customers.
• Player account management strategy: planning, delivery and optimisation of the high value customer strategy for poker/casino/sports/bingo
• High focus on potential VIP customers: understand, target and develop relationships with potential high value players with daily analysis of the new depositing players.
• Creating VIP tailored promotional offers dedicated to our best customers. Analysing, optimising and reporting campaigns performance including opt in rate, ROI optimization, ARPU, bonus pressure and frequency for each promotion and campaign.
• Outbound calls including new member welcomes, investigation, loyalty, sales, surveys and the reactivation of VIP players.
• Consistently monitor product issues, listen to the player’s feedback for ideas.
• Work closely with the CRM, Operations and Product Teams to initiate actions which will generate and increase the revenue, loyalty and life time value of the VIP players.
• Build a comprehensive database for VIP player information (playing habits, personal desires, background and demographic info) and use this information to create highly customized client interactions.
• Work with Marketing Team in order to understand which acquisition channels are bringing high value players and suggest more solutions in order to increase VIP acquisition
• Identify potential issues with high net worth customers and flag them with relevant stakeholders
• Work closely with payment, security and verification teams to ensure a smooth experience
• Being the first contact point for resolving player issues and work with CRM, product and technical teams to solve
• Utilise propensity and segmentation model (Optimove tool) to determine your individual player targets and communication priority
• Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation, ensuring that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively
• You will be expected to attend face-to-face VIP events on weekends and also work occasional evenings.
• At least 1 years’ experience of handling customers contact and resolving queries (in the gaming industry is an advantage)
• Interest in online Casino, Poker, Betting, Bingo or Games (preferred)
• Basic MS Office skills (Excel mandatory)
• Worked with Optimove is a plus
• Self- starter, taking initiatives
• Attention to detail and an analytical mind-set.
• Italian speaker, must be fluent in English