For us and for our loyal customers, the motorcycles we build aren't just motorcycles. They are living pieces of American history, mystique on two wheels. They are the vehicle with which our riders discover the power, the passion, and the people that define the Harley-Davidson Experience.
Like so many American success stories, Harley-Davidson Motor Company began its life with little more than a dream and a lot of hard work. In 1903 four ambitious entrepreneurs built the first Harley-Davidson® motorcycle inside a small wooden shed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Three were Davidson brothers. The fourth was Bill Harley.
Today Harley-Davidson employs more than 8,700 people in the U.S. and abroad. Corporate headquarters are located near the site of the now famous shed, just west of downtown Milwaukee.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Motorbike knowledge will be an advantage
* To be able to deal with sensitive calls with empathy.
* Be confident with an enthusiastic telephone manner.
* Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service.
* Native Level German
What we offer:
* Working hours: Mon - Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm / 10:00am - 18:30pm
* Temporary contract with possibility for incorporation in the business
* Starting date on the 01st of March
* Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes & restaurants
* Internal employee incentives
* Located in the heart of Sagrada Familia with excellent transport links
* 1375.00€ gross per month